Dr. McBride Complimentary Monthly Presentations
Sign up to receive the invitation to our next monthly presentation:
The Mouth-Body Connection – “A Holistic Approach to Your Overall Health”
Reserve your seat by calling Leanne at (562) 421-3747 or sign up online
The presentation focuses on both oral and general health and their interrelationship.
Come and enjoy a complimentary event introducing an expert in the field of dentistry and health.
Dr. Robert P. McBride will be sharing his valuable message about the importance of oral health and how it is related to your overall health.
Following are some of the topics that will be discussed by Dr. McBride:
- Periodontal (Gum) Diseases association with diabetes, stroke, osteoporosis, pregnancy complications, respiratory disease, sinus problems, gastric ulcers and pancreatic cancer.
- How an oral environment that supports decay can be easily tested and effective protocols implemented to reverse the process.
- How Inflammation makes us get sick as we age. What causes Inflammation?
- How facial, neck and shoulder discomfort, migraine headaches, vertigo are related to the way the jaw joints (TMJ’s) and teeth relate.
- How mercury amalgam fillings continually release poisonous mercury vapor and safe solutions for their removal and replacement.
Dr. Robert McBride has been in private practice in Long Beach, California for over 35 years. He is a member of the American Dental Association, Bioesthetic Study Club, Academy of Prosthodontic Research, Orognathic Bioesthetics International, Western Society of Periodontology, American Society of Dental Sleep Medicine, IAOMT, Orange County Holistic Chamber of Commerce, Centers of Dental Medicine, and the Holistic Dental Association. He also holds a Fellowship and a Mastership in the Academy of General Dentistry. He is one of only 300 dentists in the world who have been accredited in all four training levels in Orognathic Bioesthetics.
The Dental Wellness Center has an educational approach that investigates the causes of disease, rather than simply treating their results.
Take the next step to a better smile
- Schedule your consultation today by calling 562-508-4915 or Schedule Online.
- Download our Holistic Dentistry Information Packet.